Saturday, January 22, 2005

catching up - ketchup(?)

I'm about ready to go to work and home to Boise from Spokane. It's been a nice week, conditiions wise. There has been fog and some slick roads to deal with, but nothing too severe. Luckily the heavy rains and flooding have not had immediate impact on me.
This is an odd winter here in the NW. One week it is 17º in Spokane and the next it is 47º - so confusing. I prefer the warmer with the nicer road surfaces.
When I get home I hope to post the music I've been listening to on my iPod recently. Mostly the ancients that I prefer. I need to look at my iTunes list as I don't take notes while driving, at least not too often.
There has been some interest by buyers in our old house, and it will be a good thing to sell it and get it off our books.
Cheers - Gary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home