Thursday, August 18, 2005

from Tampa, Thursday morning edition

Al & Helen, I'm trying...
The humidity is real. Nice hotel, except for the missing towels and the power outage. Making life interesting.
I'm in the'bull pen' having completed the written exam, for a second time. Yesterday all drivers tested and killed an electronic testing system. CRASHED.
We did it the old fashioned way this morning. Now we await our turns on the driving course. There are so many drivers that even though parallel courses are set up. We're guessing our turns won't come up until afternoon. Tomorrow will be pre-trip and the personal interview.
There have been two intense thunder storms with all the trimmings. Exciting, but it doesn't cool off at all. I didn't think I'd look forward to snow, but I do.
Not much to add. Right now it's quite like being in a Doctor's waiting room with a long wait ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home