Tuesday, January 25, 2005

hello for Helen

I've been inspired to post an update by Helen, who sent me a wonderful email. I don't know what is messing with my mind. I'm developing a serious problem with procrastination and I'm not doing well with balance. I think I'm doing well, but stuff is piling up at a sick rate. I did make some progress over my weekend, just one day, but I need to do more.
We have accepted an offer on our old home and now the gears must turn a bit until the system completes a cycle and we get the $$ to pay things off. That will relieve some pressure and one of my excuses.
I'm lucky that friends, like Helen keep my honest. Debby and Rod do that for me too. I thank you all.
Last night was a 487 mile run, luckily on nice roads with just a bit of fog. I hope it lasts the rest of this week. Right now I need to get washed up and ready for my day.
Sitting in Spokane Valley's Super 8 - Gary (aka Dr. Dream)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home