Monday, February 26, 2007

Back In The Saddle

Hello once again.
I'm trying to improve my writing habits. I've been remiss for far too long. I'm back at it now.
I've got the BBC on my radio and I'm trying to wrap up my iTunes library work for now. I've passed the 130,000 song level. Quite overwhelming, but as I have them at my disposal rather than lined up to listen, it makes more sense.
Asheley & Austin are on a vacation trip to Mexico - what fun for them! Gunner & Sunny are in Boise.
I'm planning my own vacation, this time to visit family & friends in California. Too many wonderful folks and too little time. I need to set up my schedule AND finish our tax return. Oh joy of joys. What can't the IRS make the instructions 'user friendly'? Is that too much to ask?

Over and out for now - ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home